Xiao-Fury: The Blog

Xiao-Fury: The Blog
To God Be the Glory

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Swine Flu....

I would like to give my condolences to all the lives that have been taken by that virus. My thoughts about the swine flu...I dunno, something seems very suspicious about this epidemic. The first wave of illnesses started out in Mexico, then it suddenly started to appear in the US. Ok, perhaps it makes sense for US to become the next infected country since Mexico is so close, but when I heard that people in New Zealand, the UK, and all over the world started to become infected in just a few days, I really started to question the swine flu. I can't place my finger on it just yet, but I have a hunch that this swine flu is...well, I think this is more of a man-made illness than something from an animal. It's just my thoughts on it. In the mean time, I'm going to stay healthy and trust in God. There's nothing to fear.



XFURY

1 comment:

  1. Swine flu isn't man made at all - it's been around for years, there was an outbreak in the US in the 1970's. It's reckoned to be a descendant of the Spanish Flu virus of 1918/1919, when it was noted that pigs got sick at the same time as humans.

    Nothing to worry about :3

    ReplyDelete