Xiao-Fury: The Blog

Xiao-Fury: The Blog
To God Be the Glory

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Gluttony

Ever had two servings of your favorite food even when you heard your stomach screaming "I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!!" What causes us to bite off more than what we can chew? I think it's called gluttony. FOR ME...I love pasta, it's too dang good, but one serving is enough for me. (as hard as it is to resist.) Some days I might go for seconds, but because I spend at least 20 minutes working out, and I actually HAVE trained my body to eat little, (Thank God) second servings almost feels...bad. O_O


SO what's the catch, XF? Yes, I had seconds yesterday ago...and it was good (lol), but my newly trained stomach is not taking it well. My stomach was already satisfied with the first servings, but my mind wanted MOAR! I'm not fat or anything, but no need to give into bad eating habits that can lead to unhealthy weight gain. Gluttony is not your friend; being over weight is not healthy. Take charge of your eating habits. If you feel as if you're consuming more than what you can chew, just stop, and don't waste food. Eat healthy, exercise, and for all those questions like "well, what should I eat? What diet should I try?" Well, I'm not a doctor, but here is the best advice I can give you: ....GO SEE A DOCTOR.




XFURY!

No comments:

Post a Comment