Xiao-Fury: The Blog

Xiao-Fury: The Blog
To God Be the Glory

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sampling of Art

Well, here's something I wouldn't want to see in my closet. Behold, the Griffin. According to it's mythical background, the griffin is a guardian of treasure vaults. The Griffin is a hybrid of the king of the jungle (lion), and the mightiest of all birds (eagle). Once a Griffin loses its life mate, it remains single for the rest of its life.

This was an interesting project, but some of the hybrids are really...creepy looking. The photos came primarily from google, the photo manipulation was done in photoshop CS5.
Here's the actual image seen at Deviantart http://xiao-feng-fury.deviantart.com/#/d2zs7zw

1 comment:

  1. I come upon your blog because of a really good comment you made on another blog that I follow. I'm your first follower now and I invite you to visit and follow my blog.

    ReplyDelete